Comprehensive Application Development Services Across the Full Software Development Lifecycle
The Department of Transport (DoT) is Western Australia’s lead transport agency, responsible for coordinating the State’s transport operations, regulatory functions, and planning and policy development. DoT works closely with Main Roads WA and the Public Transport Authority to deliver transport solutions for all Western Australians. DoT were looking to collaborate with industry partners to deliver a comprehensive range of IT services to build and support core business applications, cloud-based business solutions, database systems and infrastructure platforms.
KDR provides a comprehensive range of enterprise application development services across the full software development lifecycle (SDLC). This includes:
- Analysis, design, development, implementation and support of core business applications;
- Project Management in a PRINCE2 environment;
- Agile coaching, leading scrum teams and sprint planning;
- Program increment planning;
- Release engineering and change and release management;
- Configuration management;
- Testing across all phases of the SDLC;
- Architecture, scoping, estimating, solution design and solution outlining; and
- Identifying, planning, designing and transitioning relevant services to the cloud or other newer technologies as they mature.
KDR provides expertise and skills across all SDLC roles, including:
- Solutions Architect Services;
- Business Analysis Services;
- Software Development Services
- Technical Testing Services; and
- Project Management Services.
- On Demand Transport (ODT) Reform Business Systems;
- National Facial Biometric Matching Capability;
- Enable Marine and Coastal Business Systems;
- Identity as a Service for WA Government;
- Transport Portfolio Contact Centre and Knowledge Management Solution;
- TRELIS Infrastructure Refresh;
- Development Operations Tools and Efficiencies; and
- Transport Service Systems technology transformation.
KDR’s mature processes and scalable delivery models have led to a number of successful outcomes for DoT. These include:
- Successfully enhanced and developed new features for existing core DoT Licensing Business Services applications and systems;
- Enhancing DoT’s ability to develop applications using Scrum, Kanban and other Agile frameworks to deliver business value;
- Collaborating with multiple teams in a complex environment to successfully build integrations across different systems; and
- Successfully deploying automated testing procedures to facilitate the effective delivery of program increments with multiple release trains.